Spaces are limited so to ensure an accurate attendance there is a nominal fee per person.
Price: $98 per person
- Workshop run by Zendexperts Peter Godden & Vincent Brendel.
- Afternoon refreshments, canapés and drinks at the bar afterwards.
- All in attendance will receive one of our apps free forever as part of our "mystery" session.
Sweeeet as! ...I'll be there with bells on.
February 13th, 2020
Miami Beach, FL
Pre 'Zendesk Relate', March 2nd, 2020
About the workshop
Join us for our debut workshop series! It'll be a half-day of jam-packed learning where we'll geek out on workflow possibilities that explore the power of our apps and what they can help you to further achieve in Zendesk.
- 1:00 pm: Check-in
- 1:10 pm: Introductions
- 1:20 pm: Quickfire overview of 10 workflow apps in 20 minutes
- 1:40 pm: Discussion: Workflow problems you’re solving & looking to solve using Zendesk & SweetHawk apps
- 2:00 pm: Leveraging SweetHawk apps with the engine of Zendesk:
- - Rundown of Zendesk Triggers & Tags
- - How “Workflows” actually work (with a focus on the Deadline app)
- - Tricks with tags in other apps (Calendar, Tasks, Timers, Approvals etc.)
- 2:40 pm: Task Automation: Setting up pre-defined task lists and sub-tickets using the Tasks app
- 3:00 pm: BREAK - Afternoon tea provided
- 3:15 pm: DETOUR - Let's frame how the app framework actually works.
- 3:30 pm: ITSM Example flow demonstrating 4 apps working in unison: Change Manager, Tasks, Calendar & Approvals
- 4:10 pm: Pre-event polled session
- 4:40 pm: Mystery Session
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Drinks & nibbles provided + party at a bar